Background & Expertise
Quantitative Research Intern, Bombay Stock Exchange
• Developed programs using C++ to backtest trading strategies based on the Relative Strength
Indicator and Moving Average Convergence Divergence and wrote a white paper based on
• Collaborated to write white papers on the box spread arbitrage strategy and the division of
responsibilities between stock exchanges and self-regulatory organizations in major
financial capitals of the world
Government and Public Sector Advisory Intern, EY
• Researched and analyzed special economic zones as engines of growth for the Indian
economy and analyzed special economic zones in other countries as benchmarks to
collaborate to devise suitable reforms to improve these zones. The findings were presented
to and accepted by the government of India.
• Analyzed export promotion zones in Mexico, Philippines and Singapore as benchmarks.
• Collaborated to devise suitable reforms to improve the performance of these zones in India.